As an efficient and future-oriented Swiss family business, Louis Ditzler AG is committed to a corporate policy that complies with the law, is socially responsible and sustainable. To implement our policy and goals, we rely on suppliers as trustworthy, strong partners who stand by the same values.
We expect our business partners to fulfil their social responsibility by committing themselves to fair working conditions. Economic success is built on a solid, ethical and social partnership with all stakeholders.
Would you like to become a supplier to Louis Ditzler AG?
If you are interested in a cooperation with us, please fill in the following documents. Send the documents with stamp and duly signed together with your valid certificates (IFS, BRC, FSSC, etc.) as PDF to email@example.com.
- Read our General Terms and Conditions of Purchase carefully. These form an integral part of or the foundation for any business relationship.
For food suppliers: Please also take note of the relating Guidelines to Pesticides. These must be complied with in accordance with current food legislation.
- Please read our supplier Code of Conduct (COC). Accept our COC by returning the completed form for your product group under step 4 with stamp and signature.
- Fill the document Supplier data with your general data.
- Fill in the relevant quality forms according to your business activities:
4.1 Quality standards for Suppliers of food or packaging materials with food contact
4.1.1 Form for the Declaration of natural products
4.2 Quality criteria for Suppliers of packaging materials without food contact/Non-Food
4.3 Quality criteria for New Broker
- Our understanding and expectations regarding Traceability.
After checking your complete set of documents, an employee from our purchasing department will contact you. Many thanks.